23 Feb 2013

Meet the Deep ones!

...or fishmen, as they're called in the Strange Aeons!

They are odd beings, with a mixture of fish, men and frogs characteristics. Those are from Black cat bases and are more or less exactly what I imagined them to look like. As they're quite expensive points wise, I'd hardly ever use more than 2 in a game of Strange Aeons. I have bought 3 as that is how many I'd need for a game of "kulten", which is like SA, but lurker vs. lurker, still in development. They are not as horrifying as Deep ones from other companies, but with their price and some paint, I think they're great. They have painted easily by drybrushing.







Thanks for looking,
Mathyoo

9 comments:

  1. Nice work perhaps a game with more than one Threshold faction could be arranged and you could use all 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They haven't come up too bad at all - and certainly much cheaper than the other ones I was looking at... decisions decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat pait work, they look so lifelike good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely painted Mathyoo, great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice little beasties Mathyoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look suitably nasty. Well done, Mathyoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the compliments guys!

    I am just preparing hybrids to show as well!

    And Gorefest, welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete